Heart Tribe Contributor Positions
As you may know, part of camping with Heart Tribe is taking part in the creation and operation of our camp. It is required that everyone contribute at least one 4-hour shift (feel free to take on more than one shift ;) in one of the following categories:
- Kitchen - If you are a chef or are otherwise inspired to help co-create the incredible meals that bring us all together, this is the place for you! There will be shifts that include Brunch Prep, Brunch Serving, Brunch Cleanup, Dinner Prep, Dinner Serving and Dinner Cleanup.
Thursday - Sunday are most needed; Wednesday is FULL
- Healing Sanctuary - If you are a professional healer, this is the place to serve not only Heart Tribe but the greater Playa, who will be coming to us from 2-6pm Tuesday-Saturday for our public healing hours. Your massage skills will be appreciated by countless Burners, not just the ones you touch! Open to all types of healers including massage practitioners, reiki healers, acupuncturists, chiropractors, squishologists, etc.
Friday and Saturday are most needed
- Healing Sanctuary Guardian - If you'd like to be involved in the Healing Sanctuary but aren't wanting to provide physical healing, we need someone with healing/nurturing energy to hold down the space from 2-6pm Tuesday-Saturday. This will include providing snacks, water & moral support for the healers.
- Movement Space - Take advantage of our newest Playa Offering by teaching a workshop in our Movement Space! If you have a yoga class, dance class, tai chi or anything you think would be good for us to offer to the Playa, sign up here :)
Saturday is most needed
- Bath House - If you like being clean and bringing joy to someone's day, our Bath House is the place for you! You will have the opportunity to spray people down with mist & vinegar after or during their session in the Steam Bath. Most importantly you will be keeping our Bath House clean and tidy.
Friday and Saturday are most needed; Monday - Wednesday are FULL
- Camp Host - If you want to be the first person to welcome the Tribe to the Playa and show us our home away from home, join the team of Camp Hosts who will be on hand to receive new arrivals. You'll be making sure everyone knows the lay of the land, having them sign the liability waiver, and showing them their space.
Sunday and Thursday are most needed
- Beautification - If you like to keep things clean and tidy and have an eye for aesthetics, you should be a part of the Beautification Team! You will be making daily sweeps of our camp, putting things in lost and found that are left out, tidying and cleaning as necessary. There will also be a need for the trash/recycling corral in the kitchen to be emptied daily.
Saturday and Sunday are most needed; Monday - Friday are FULL
- Fire Tender - Do you love fire? Our Fire Pit will be a space for our Tribe to offer prayers and let go of what no longer serves us. The Fire will not burn without a Fire Tender!
Saturday is most needed
- Strike - If you'd rather not do anything until the Burn is over, we'd love to have your help with the final strike of camp and packing of the Mayflower Trailer. Plan to stay until Tuesday, when it's quick and easy to leave the Playa. This will be more than a 4-hour contribution, as it will take all day Monday and part of Tuesday.
Monday and Tuesday after the Burn